We love Clash of Clans. But the game would be much better if Supercell releases a Clash of Clans for PC. If you are here reading this article, there is a good chance that you are also wishing what we have all been wishing this whole time. For the longest time since Clash of Clans was first released back in 2013 for Android, there should be a PC version by now.
Clash of Clans is a mobile strategy game that belongs to tower defense type of game. The game is loosely based on classic board game chess. The player takes the role of the chief of the village where he or she commands every task of its characters. The game starts with a builder and a handful of warriors that will help build and improve the village’s science and military capacity.
The main focus of the game is for every village to raid another village to accelerate the incomings of the resources. As a result, those resources help with the advancement and level of any characters and buildings inside the village.
Players can also join other clans to form an alliance. Eventually, those villages will be called upon to join the clan wars and deploy any troops that they could provide using strategy and impressive wits to defeat the enemy clan.
So it is such great news to learn that we can all now play the Clash of Clans for PC. And since there is no official COC release for the Windows platform, we will use Android emulators to run the game.
Download Clash of Clans for PC
NameClash of Clans 11.185.13Size95.84 MBRequirementWindows 7/8/10AuthorSupercell
Download Clash of Clans
Downloading only the Clash of Clans app will not run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install APK files on any Windows machine.
- Download Halo for PC for FREE
- WeChat App for PC
- Jio TV for PC Windows
- Create Music with Garageband for PC
- PicsArt for PC/Laptop
How to Download and Install Clash of Clans for PC
If you are wondering if an Android emulator like BlueStacks can decently play Clash of Clans then your answer is YES. BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators. It can even be installed on Mac and in some ways, Linux-based operating systems as well.
- To kick things for starters, open a new tab on your web browser. Then search for the official Clash of Clans APK. Or you can just use our download button to get it straight and right away.
- Since we will be downloading huge files, it would be best if we use a download booster such as an Internet Download Manager app. It can provide up to five times download speed in a heartbeat.
- Now get a BlueStacks installer from the BlueStacks official website or get it from the download button we prepared for you.
- When you have downloaded everything, double-click on the BlueStacks installer to start the installation.
- Choose the Program Files folder for the emulator’s installation folder.
- As soon as the installation finishes, find the desktop icon shortcut of the BlueStacks app.
- Double-click on it to get your very first startup.
- There should be a short instruction manual to get you familiarized with the control.
- For the emulator to fully function, go to Settings. Then go to the Account and log in your Google account that you use to play Clash of Clans.
- Now go to the Clash of Clans APK file that you downloaded earlier and double-click on it to start installing to BlueStacks.
- A notification on the right bottom of the screen will appear as soon as the installation finishes.
- You now have Clash of Clans for PC.
Download BlueStacks Installer
As a fellow Clash of Clans fan, I now welcome you to the Clash of Clans for PC league. We can now enjoy a bigger screenplay experience and lesser worry on the battery life. Well, unless you are using a laptop then you are still with the battery consciousness era. But your Clash of Clans screen is now bigger so that should count for something.
The Clash of Clans is an addictive game. And that is why cannot get enough of the game. Also, that is the reason why we want to play it on Windows PC.
For questions and suggestion, you may leave your queries in the comment section and we will answer them as soon as we read them. And please do not forget to share this with your other Clash of Clans buddies. So we can have more people playing on a bigger screen.